- Custom Moulding: At Dentex Industries, as well as manufacturing and stocking recyclable plastic bottles and packaging we also specialize in the design, development and manufacture of bespoke products, in order to meet our customers’ exact requirements. Attention to detail and personal service are paramount and we thrive on producing a solution to the most demanding packaging challenge – our reputation in the business is a testament to our experience and exceptional customer service.
- Blow Moulding: Blow moulding allows bottles to be made to customers’ own requirements In most thermoplastics including HDPE, rHDPE, LDPE, Bioplastics, rPP and PP, with up to 5-litre capacity. The materials we manufacture with are recyclable.
- Injection Moulding: Up to a shot weight of approximately 200g, processed in most recyclable thermoplastic materials. We promise strict confidentiality at all stages, to protect your designs and brand. Our Mould makers are equipped with the latest CAD facilities for component design and 3D visualization through to full tool design. Where feasible we can manufacture prototypes of your required designs for you to evaluate before full production.
- A printing service is available also.
Product Tailoring Services:
Our unique service just for you, tailor made to suit your exact requirements. Made to order with minimum order quantities.As well as our wide variety of stock ranges and products, we are also able to tailor our products to suit your specific needs without breaking the bank. As well as a full custom moulding and bespoke design service we are also happy to look at small alterations to our stock ranges to help you achieve your desired look (subject to product parameters).
The best way to achieve a new look item is by making a tailor made custom Mould, which we can design in-house. But if you can’t stretch to the price of a brand new Mould we may be able to reduce the costs by making minor modifications to our current tooling.
Our products can be manufactured to match colors of your existing products for true consistency. Talk to our sales team about having a color matched item or one of our standard colors that may be the economic answer to your tailoring needs.
Bottlenecks can easily be changed by simply altering the Mould, this allows the use of your preferred bottle cap. We can make all our products to order in any color and suitable material (subject to testing).
Integrated Quality, Environment and H&S Policy
Here at Dentex Industries we believe it is our moral duty to protect the natural environment and we are committed to minimizing our global impact as a business. We operate an Integrated Management System which embraces Quality Management, Environmental Management and Health & Safety Management.
How we aim to achieve this:
- Regular environmental audits help us to achieve continuous improvement. We use a mixture of internal and external audits to ISO 14001:2015
- We ensure our stock products are sustainable by sourcing materials such as polythene that can be readily recycled, PPR (post production regrind) is also used in all our stock products. We aim to advance the use of sustainably sourced plastic including HDPE (High density polyethylene), PCR (Post consumer regrind) biodegradable and plant-based plastics.
- Regarding logistics our carriers all have central depots and organize transport to reduce road miles with goods grouped with those of their other customers.
- New machinery and equipment are checked for energy efficiency before purchase. We are currently phasing in LED lighting across the whole site.
- Our employees share our collective values, cycling to work is encouraged, power is switched off when areas/kit not in use, waste segregation is in place throughout the premises. We recycle our waste with an aim to prevent and reduce waste and re-use materials where we can. Waste prevention is the preferred option, followed by reuse, recycling, recovery (including energy recovery) and as a last option, safe disposal.
- We encourage consumers to recycle our products by having a recycling logo on our stock boxes and recycling information on our website.
- Looking at our supply chain, we monitor the green credentials of all our suppliers. We buy in and use recycled and environmentally friendly products such as stationery, maintenance and janitorial items where we can and reduce the use of aerosols and hazardous substances.